Sunday, March 18, 2018

Savage Patrick

This week's meme is "Savage Patrick." Savage Patrick is an image of Patrick Star from "Spongebob Squarepants" with a maniacal look on his face. The picture comes from the Season 1 episode "Nature Pants" which aired September 11, 1999.


The image became a meme in February of this year. Patrick's face is accompanied with any action that may be deemed "savage." Its first use is too inappropriate for me to post on this blog, but I will post other examples.






I enjoy this meme for a few reasons. Having a meme where a savage action is the punchline is really funny to me. Also, I've always been a fan of Spongebob memes, and for once we get a Patrick meme. I hope the trend of having a popular Spongebob meme every year continues.

No comments:

Post a Comment